Child Support Name or Address Change

In order to provide you with the most efficient service, it is very important that support payors and recipients inform the Clerk's Office of any changes in name or address.
You may notify the Clerk's office of a change of name or address either:
  • in person at the Clerk's office in Room 10 of the Whitley County Courthouse
  • in writing by mail, or
  • in writing by fax.
If you choose to notify in writing, please submit a letter containing your case number, date of birth, Social Security number, both the old and new addresses or names and your signature.  In addition, you must submit a copy of a photo ID.
The copy of the letter and the ID can either be faxed to (260) 248-3137 or mailed to:
Clerk of Whitley Circuit Court
101 W Van Buren St, Room 10
Columbia City, IN 46725
If you choose to notify in person, please bring a photo ID with you to the Clerk's office during normal business hours.
Questions concerning any of the above procedures should be directed to the Clerk's office at (260) 248-3102.

Child Support Address Change Form